DETAILS HERE: “Telephone and Email Etiquette”
You can also check out the FB page to see the post
How do you represent yourself & your business to customers superbly via telephone communication & email etiquette?
How do you seal your greeting, tone of voice, choice of words & close a call that ends positively with clients?
TODAY we are pleased to offer this high-impact learning session!
TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE refers to the way you use manners & tact to define yourself and the company you are standing for. How you communicate on the phone when people do not see you reflects on your professional image, and that in turn affects the competence of your organization. With proper training, you can be assured that information flows smoothly and precisely as it should be.
EMAIL ETIQUETTE refers to the principles of behavior that one should use when writing or answering email messages. It is also known as the code of conduct for electronic communication and this depends greatly upon to whom we are writing to – friends & relatives, partners, customers, superior or subordinates. Good email etiquette reflects well on us, improves our public perception and persona plus increases the chance of a prompt and comprehensive response.
“TELEPHONE & EMAIL ETIQUETTE” is a must-take! The Top 3 reasons:
- You are best equipped to represent your company and brand with excellence.
- You are able to live & project a professional image and voice that customers will be drawn to.
- You are able to achieve positive results and increase your client satisfaction rating.
- What kind of impressions are created & identifying one’s pivotal role
- Why using proper etiquette is essential when doing business over the phone
- How conducting telephone communication is a reflection of your competence & credibility
- The importance of active listening when on the line with your customers
- How to project a professional & positive attitude in every call
- Identifying the 7 P’s of call handling excellence
- Develop your personal strategies to become the patient professional for your client
- Adapt using positive coping techniques for diffusing an irate caller
- Develop 3 game plans to transition participants from feeling tired to triumphant!
“How a CALLER perceives their first interaction with your business is the basis for which they will forever think of your company. Make it a solid one!”
“Do you know that 33% of email recipients click open their inbox based on subject line alone?”
Module 1. INTRODUCTION
– Welcome participants
– Course overview
– Learning outcomes
Module 2. LEARNING TO LISTEN
– Top tips to improve one’s listening skills on the telephone
– Focus, demonstrating empathy & asking questions
– Eliminating distractions, taking notes, confirm & summarize
Module 3. THE COMPETENT COMMUNICATOR
– Enhancing confidence via non-verbal & verbal communication
– Building positive client relationships through your words
– Get to the point & how to say it
Module 4. PROFESSIONALIZING THE TELEPHONE INTERACTION
– Proper way of placing a call, answer calls, leave & take messages
– Transfer, hold & how to politely end a call
– Tips & tricks of the trade
Module 5. EMAIL ETIQUETTE
– Do’s & Don’ts of Email Etiquette
– From Bad Netiquette to Perfection
– Best Practices for Email Protocol in the Workplace
Module 6. YOUR PERSONAL GAME PLAN