ENHANCING WORK ATTITUDE AND VALUES
September 29 | 2:00pm – 5:00pm
MS. CAROLINA D. TAN, AICI CIP
Licensed IITTI Master Trainer
In these challenging times, your employees’ work attitude and values will significantly affect your company’s bottom line. Just imagine the huge opportunity and actual losses the company incurs as a result of lack of productivity, violations of company policies, poor customer service, and a high turnover rate. Businesses that thrive are those with employers and managers who are mindful not just of sales but also of the morale and moral values of the people. Don’t leave it to chance when you can do something concrete to enhance your people’s character. Let them join this special webinar to inspire them to rise above the level of themselves and embrace good principles that will translate into greater productivity. The best investment you can make today.
GAME PLAN FOR YOUR PEOPLE:
Securing success does not happen overnight. It boils down to a lot of hard work, commitment, and the right work attitude. Often, when shown the personal benefits of a positive attitude adjustment, people are willing to change in order to achieve their organization’s mission. On the other hand, the advantage of values enhancement is that it is lasting once critical ethics becomes a lifestyle. How you make a difference will outlast you as this affects many others you come in contact with. When we positively impact the life of another, the ripple effect continues. Overall this will lead to more productive employees and a better organization.
“ENHANCING WORK ATTITUDE AND VALUES “ is a must-take! The Top 3 reasons:
1. You are best equipped to represent your company and brand with confidence.
2. You are able to embody, live & project a charismatic image that people will gravitate towards.
3. You are able to produce results and increase your bottom line.
“It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”
• What are soft skills and why does it account for 85% of career success
• The 5 Great Reasons Why Happiness Increases Productivity
• Identifying the right work attitudes for impact in a post-COVID reality
• What specific people skills will create distinct advantages for personal and professional success
• Define personal goal priorities including motivations for achieving work-life balance
• Develop your image strategies that will make you stand out and shine
• Identify and adapt critical core values that will make you indispensable
• Develop and name at least 3 game plans that will transition participants from feeling restless to resilient
• . . a bonus of one more!
“According to research conducted by Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Center SOFT SKILLS are responsible for 85% of career successes, while only 15% is attributed to hard skills.”
This “ENHANCING WORK ATTITUDE AND VALUES” is a 3-hour course that will equip participants with the right tools to be the best version of themselves in a post-COVID reality, represent their companies with professionalism and pride, and create consistent results through voluntary excellence.
“Like MBA training started a century ago, soft skills training is absolutely necessary for the 21st century companies!” Some soft skills are easily measured and can be tested on standardized exams (Path 1). However, many soft skills are an education of the heart, and not so much the brain; it is about awareness. It is about the amount of exposures (Path 2). Soft skills builds habits. Habits build culture. Culture builds brand.
– IITTI (International Soft Skills Standards & Testing)
Section 1. INTRODUCTION
– Welcome Participants
– Course Overview
– Learning Outcomes
Section 2. TOP SOFT SKILLS EMPLOYERS LOOK FOR
– What are soft skills & relevant examples
– Why do soft skills account for 85% of career success?
– Embracing your God-given people skills for influence this 2022
Section 3. THE BEHAVIOR OF SUCCESS
– Who Am I
– Making Happiness Count
– Attitude of Gratitude & Contentment
Section 4. ETHICS AND CRITICAL VALUES
– Believability & You
– Personal Mission, Vision, and Life Goals
– Motivation at Present & Reforming the Future
Section 5. OVERCOMING SETBACKS
– Owning Your Role in the Company: Career Title vs Career Task
– Effective Time Management
– Character and Decision Making: Learning From Your Weaknesses
Section 6. YOUR PERSONAL GAME PLAN
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
Our website www.powermaxph.com
Our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/PowermaxPH/
Or 📞 CALL Lulie at 8470-1055 or 0917-3057276
Take advantage of the Early Bird Promo or Group Rate 👍